|Career Development Centre @ Roever
|Facilities made available to the students through Training & Placement Department:
Arranging Campus Interviews of various organizations for final / pre-final year students for their
• Students of are placed for In-Plant Training through Training & Placement Cell.
• Institute Representative for the industry.
• Arranging guest lectures of Eminent Personalities from Industry for career counseling
• Co-ordination for Industrial visits arranged by various departments.
• Co-ordinations with the various departments through T & P for arranging Technical Seminars.
• Arranging PDP, Soft skill Development Programs.
CDC @ Roever has achieved significant Campus Placements in the current year. CDC @
Roever graduates have been recruited by several well-known business organizations.
Course materials are put on web and used extensively by the students' community.
Campus Connect Programme at CDC @ Roever, which was inaugurated in February
2008, has introduced its own courseware within the existing curriculum, a 16 week
capsule helping fresh recruits to be 'industry ready'. Ensure that even the non-IT
students completing the capsule are eligible for IT jobs.
ENHANCING EMPLOYABILITY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY:
CDC function reaches out the student community about their programs, employability
course wares, interactions through their well designed web portals. These portals are not
only popular among CDC @ Roever students but also with student community of other
colleges in the region.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES (EDP)
Vital aspects of entrepreneurship are nurtured by the Institute's Entrepreneurship
Development Cell EDC in which train students in business basics, project preparation,
business opportunities, working capital management, motivation exercises, and
Reach CDC @ Roever – firstname.lastname@example.org